With today’s modern lifestyles, it can be all too easy to put on weight. CoolSculpting®, however, is an excellent technique for assisting fat burning and helping to reap the benefits of diet and exercise modification.
What is CoolSculpting®?
It can be disheartening to put in effort in the gym and the kitchen, only to wind up with stubborn fat deposits on your stomach, thighs, and buttocks. CoolSculpting®, however, is a non-invasive, non-surgical technique which helps to “freeze” fat off your body, removing even the most stubborn fat deposits that won’t shift with exercise and diet alone.
CoolSculpting® is an extremely popular cosmetic procedure used by more than five million people worldwide to date. It works by freezing unwanted fat cells under the surface of the skin using a highly targeted technique, causing them to die and reabsorb into the bloodstream.
CoolSculpting® helps people eliminate the lumps and bumps that remain despite a healthful lifestyle, helping to amplify the results of diet and exercise. It can make you feel incredible about your body and wonder why you didn’t have it done sooner.
How Does CoolSculpting® Work?
The body stores fat in cells. To store fat, the body either shuttles more fat into existing cells or, in some cases, creates new ones. Many people have stubborn fat in their body that is not amenable to diet and exercise. You can dramatically reduce calories for months or exercise hard every day, yet your body won’t dip into certain fat stores, believing it needs them for future storage.
CoolSculpting® is a technique which directly targets these stubborn fat cells with controlled cooling. A CoolSculpting® device passes over the skin and delivers cooling to the cells beneath. The cooling kills the fat cells, preventing the body from using them to store additional fat in the future. Once dead, the body removes the fat cells naturally over the following weeks and months. At the end of the process, you’re left with fewer fat cells in total, reducing the overall size of the fat deposit.
After several CoolSculpting® treatments, you can reduce the number of fat cells in problem areas of your body dramatically, amplifying the effects of your diet and exercise regime. Research shows that you can reduce the number of fat cells in problem areas by up to 27% over six months – enough to make an enormous difference in how your fat deposits appear.
What are the Benefits of CoolSculpting®?
- It’s a Non-Invasive Procedure – CoolSculpting® doesn’t involve any surgery. Instead, a special device passes over the surface of the skin, destroying problem fat cells beneath.
- No Recovery Time Needed – You can go for treatment in the morning and be getting back on with your day by the afternoon. There’s no need to spend weeks or months in bed, waiting for healing: once complete, your body naturally eliminates fat cells, delivering all the benefits.
- It’s FDA-Approved – The FDA approved CoolSculpting® nearly a decade ago, and since then it’s been shown to be a safe and effective treatment for millions of people. FDA-approved clinical studies indicate that CoolSculpting® can yield fat loss of up to 21%.
- It’s Painless – CoolSculpting® bypasses the skin and targets fat cells directly. There’s no discomfort involved.
- You Can Use CoolSculpting® on All Problem Areas of the Body – If you have a stubborn fat deposit that doesn’t want to shift no matter how much you diet and exercise, CoolSculpting® can help, no matter the location of the fat. You can have CoolSculpting® on your stomach, thighs, flanks, upper arms, and even your chin.
- See Results Fast – CoolSculpting® relies on your body naturally processing dead fat cells over time. Most people see results after eight to twelve weeks.
What to Expect During CoolSculpting® Treatment
CoolSculpting® is a non-invasive, non-surgical technique designed to eliminate stubborn fat deposits. But what should you expect during CoolSculpting® treatment?
First, you’ll have a consultation where you’ll find out if you’re a suitable candidate for treatment. You’ll also have an opportunity to discuss which parts of your body you should target. During the consultations, you’ll consider the realistic effects that you’re likely to see from the procedure.
During treatment, a special CoolSculpting® device will pass over the areas in which you’d like to reduce fat deposits. In general, procedures take around 35 minutes per area treated, so if you want to reduce fat on your chin and stomach, expect to be in the clinic for 70 minutes.
Who is an Ideal Candidate for CoolSculpting®?
The ideal candidate for CoolSculpting® treatment is a person already engaged in a healthy lifestyle who has stubborn pockets of fat despite their efforts.
You can use CoolSculpting® for all kinds of problem areas. For instance, you may have a stubborn deposit of fat below your belly button or on your upper arms that won’t shift, even though you’ve seen substantial fat loss from the rest of your body.
CoolSculpting® is also ideal for people who have lost weight but still have a double chin. With CoolSculpting®, you can make your chin appear less fatty and more defined to complement the rest of your body.
What Results Can You Expect from CoolSculpting®?
The results of CoolSculpting® can be dramatic, but you won’t see any effect immediately after treatment. It takes time for your body to naturally process and dispose of dead fat cells – something which can take between eight and twelve weeks. However, once you complete the process, you can expect to see a 20-25% reduction of fat in the treatment area.
Experience the Next Generation of Body Transformation With CoolSculpting!
Don’t let your dieting and exercise efforts be in vain. Sometimes stubborn fat just needs an extra push and CoolSculpting could be yours. If you’d like to discuss how CoolSculpting® might benefit you, we encourage you to make an appointment with Spa Black! At our offices in San Antonio, we’ll help you achieve the body you’ve always wanted. Contact us today!