If you’re tired of unwanted body or facial hair, and traditional removal methods have not worked, it’s time to consider laser hair removal at Spa Black Laser Lipo & Cellulite Therapy in San Antonio.
Lasers will give you the smooth and attractive skin you have been searching for, and the days of repeated wax treatments and shaving will be gone.
To learn more or to schedule an appointment, contact Spa Black today.
For years, lasers have been used to perform a variety of cosmetic procedures. At Spa Black, our professional team uses the Apogee Cynosure Laser that is universal for all skin types. We also offer our NEW! Fotona yag laser. This laser offers a decrease in the activity from the laser making it very comfortable for the client. The Fotona is available for an additional price.
Most women, and many men, want smooth skin, but they don’t want to go through the time-consuming and costly rituals of waxing, shaving or plucking.
Who Can Get Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal can be performed on just about anyone, but we may need to take a different approach depending on your skin type. The professionals at Spa Black will meet with you before your hair removal procedure to discuss whether you are a good candidate for treatment and what type of laser treatment you may need.
Lasers can damage some people’s skin. But there are varying levels of laser strength that can be employed to allow people with various pigmentation to benefit from laser hair removal.
The recovery period following laser hair removal treatment is short. Most people can return to normal activity right after the procedure is done. Some patients require ice packs on treated areas following treatment for minor swelling or pain. This will depend on your skin type and the laser used during your treatment.
As treatment progresses, remember to keep the treated areas out of the sun. Treated skin is very sensitive to sun and heat. It’s best if you keep treated areas covered until treatment is complete.
So if you want unwanted hair gone – and gone for good – contact Spa Black today.
Laser Hair Removal Instructions
- Shaving is required 12 – 24 hours before your treatment
- DO NOT wax, tweeze, or use any bleaches/ hair removal creams during your series of treatments
- Use sun block with SPF 30 on areas to be treated that are exposed to the sun.
- Stop using Retina-A / Glycolic products 3 days prior to treatment
- DO NOT take antibiotics 2 weeks prior to treatment
- DO NOT take Accutane for one year prior to treatment
- Small Area series of 6 $240 Apogee Elite Laser / Fotona Laser $340
(Upper lip or Chin, Bikini Line, Side burns or Cheeks, Front or Back of Neck, Areola or Naval Trail, Feet and Toes)
- Medium Area series of 6 $399 Apogee Elite Laser/ Fotona Laser $499
(Half face, Full Bikini, Buttocks, Shoulders, Upper or Lower Arms, Breast)
- Large Area Series of 6 $600 Apogee Elite Laser / Fotona Laser $700
(Full face, Brazilian, Full Arms, Upper or Lower Legs, Upper or Lower Back, Full Chest and Abdomen)
- Small Area series of 6 $299 Apogee Elite Laser / Fotona Laser $399
(Nostrils, Ears, Side Burns or Cheeks, Feet and Toes, Upper Lip or Chin, Front or Back of Neck)
- Medium Area series of 6 $500 Apogee Elite Laser/ Fotona Laser $600
(Beard, Buttocks, Upper Chest, Shoulders, Full Abdomen, Upper or Lower Arms)
- Large Area Series of 6 $900 Apogee Elite Laser / Fotona Laser $1000
(Upper chest and Abdomen, Full back, Full Arms, Upper or Lower Legs, Brazilian)