Introducing the Ballancer Pro: The Revolutionary Lymphatic Experience
We are thrilled to announce that the remarkable Ballancer Pro compression therapy system is now available at Spa Black. The most effective lymphatic drainage and blood flow are guaranteed by this state-of-the-art technology, making for a soothing and rejuvenating massage.
What is the Ballancer Pro?
Innovative compression treatment like the Ballancer Pro is changing the way people think about health and wellness.
If you want to swiftly, safely, and dependably stimulate your lymphatic system, the Ballancer Pro is your best bet. In addition to relieving localized congestion, this technology aids the body’s natural detoxifying processes.
The Newest & Safest Compression System
The Ballancer Pro is not only a painless device, but it also has FDA clearance. When combined with other methods, the Balancer Pro may do wonders for one’s health and beauty. After any kind of surgery, from liposuction to a mommy makeover, lymphatic drainage is a tried-and-true method for speeding up healing and lowering post-op symptoms like swelling and bruising.
The Ballancer Pro is the most reliable and effective option for compression therapy. When compared to other compression treatment tools, this FDA-approved technique based on the principles of manual lymphatic drainage is “light years” ahead. Many people refer to the Ballancer Pro as “the Rolls Royce of lymphatic massage.”
How Does the Ballancer Pro Treatment Work?
The lymph nodes are first gently drained using the Ballancer Pro, allowing the fluid to flow more freely. The garment begins applying carefully measured compression at the limbs and works its way up to the chest as the treatment advances. This cutting-edge method ensures superior outcomes and provides an unrivaled lymphatic massage.
Light, deliberate pressure is applied all over the body using two proprietary garments with 24 separate chambers to mimic a Lymphatic Drainage massage. Applying pressure in a continuous, wavelike motion has the most calming and relaxing impact.
The Ballancer Pro trousers are designed to help you tone your abdominals, thighs, and posterior. This jacket is wonderful for providing support to your back and arms.
The Safest and Most State-of-the-Art Compression Therapy System
The Ballancer Pro, supported by decades of medical research and FDA approval, is the most reliable and cutting-edge compression treatment system available. It follows the tried-and-true protocols of manual lymphatic massage, guaranteeing the health and well-being of our customers.
What is the Ballancer Pro Treatment Like?
The new Ballancer Pro features a unique cycle dubbed Pre-Therapy® that massages the lymphatic veins and lymph nodes towards the body’s core. This feature is based on decades of medical study. This soothing massage helps clear the lymph nodes, which become swollen with fluid first. This improves lymphatic flow and helps prevent congestion. As it progresses, the strain begins to be felt in the limbs.
Since there is a theoretically endless number of possible combinations of settings, everyone may have a one-of-a-kind adventure. The following are some of the most critical and finely adjusted cycle parameters:
- Wave cycle: A long, deep, and slow massage-like compression that is especially good for getting better quickly after working out or when you have “heavy legs” or pain.
- Ballancer cycle: A short, light, and quick peristalsis massage.
- Pretherapy cycle: Lymph nodes in the groin or armpit (areas close to the body) are stimulated.
Experience the “Rolls-Royce” of Lymphatic Massage
The Ballancer Pro is so much better than other systems that it is in a league of its own. Because of this, it has been called “The Rolls-Royce of Lymphatic Massage.” We are very proud to work with the best in every field, and you can find the Ballancer Pro in medical, beauty, and health facilities around the world that have received 5-star reviews and are trusted. It is also the best place to build training centers for the best athletes in the world.
How fast will I see Ballancer Pro results?
You will notice and feel change right away after the first session. Most of the time, three to four weeks with 12 lessons will produce a full and optimal outcome.
Is there any downtime with Ballancer Pro?
The Ballancer Pro doesn’t need any time off, and when used with other treatments, it can speed up the time it takes to get better.
How long does each session last?
Sessions can last anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour, depending on the method.
Benefits of Ballancer Pro
Benefits of Ballancer Pro
- Toxins are removed by the detoxification process, which involves flushing them out
- Reduces swelling and the appearance of puffiness
- Helps to contour the body
- Helps to reduce fat in the stomach, upper arms, knees, and legs
- Helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Helps to improve skin tone
- The calming abdominal massage aids in the elimination of gastrointestinal issues
- Beneficial for reducing swelling and fibromyalgia discomfort
- Helpful in reducing the visibility of stretch marks
- Used for the treatment of lymphatic disorders such as Lymphedema
- Athletic recovery: shortens the time it takes to recover and gets rid of lactic acid from the muscles
Great For Athletes and Body Toning
- Based on manual lymphatic drainage principles, the Ballancer Pro is the most effective treatment currently available.
- In as little as 20-40 minutes, it improves patients’ capacity to exercise after experiencing muscular weariness.
- The metabolic waste products, lactic acid, and toxins produced during exercise can be immediately flushed out after just one session.
- Muscle fatigue and recovery time between workouts are cut in half after only one session.
- When you get treatment on a regular basis, you heal faster after an accident or sports injury.
- Edema and swelling are greatly reduced.
- Because it calms the nervous system, it keeps people from overtraining.
- Increases blood flow and breaks up scar tissue while bringing new, healthy blood to the area.
How to Know If You Have Sluggish Lymphatic System
There are a number of signs that your body’s lymphatic fluid isn’t moving as well as it should, which means that toxins are building up.
- Bloated appearance
- Finger swelling
- Feeling tired and chronic fatigue
- Cloudiness of the head or “brain fog”
- Excess weight
- Worsened allergy symptoms
- Dry or itchy skin
- Enlarged or swollen lymph nodes
- Persistent digestive issues
- Food sensitivities
- Sinus infections
- Increased sickness or chronic cold and flu
- Soreness or stiffness after waking up
- Unexplained pains or injuries
- Excess weight gain
- Cold feeling feet and hands
- Constipation and other bowel troubles
Lymphatic System’s Functions
The lymphatic system, which is made up of tubes, glands, the spleen, the thymus gland, and the lungs, moves clear fluid called lymph all over the body. The biggest difference between lymph and blood is that lymph does not have any of the proteins or hemoglobin that blood does. Aside from this, lymph is made up of the same things as blood. The lymphatic system is made up of glands, ducts, and lymph nodes. These parts work as filters to get rid of dangerous pollutants in the body. The lymphatic system gets rid of trash, moves nutrients around the body, and is the main place where the defense system works. Without this framework, life would not be possible.
Ballancer Pro in San Antonio
Schedule An Appointment Today!
Schedule your consultation for Ballancer Pro in San Antonio – Contact Spa Black and Chrysalis Surgery Center and set up your appointment. During your consultation, you will be able to ask questions and bring up any concerns you may have about the treatment. Contact us today to get the look you’ve always wanted!